God Like Us, God With Us

  • rev john brian
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 5, 2013
      God Like Us, God With Us

      I Corinthians Chapter 10:12-13

      Continuing with the themes of recent weeks and the auspicious time, Fr. John-Brian gives an unusual perspective on the reasons for God's incarnation and our need for a savior in this present modern era.

      This sermon uses and refers to scripture readings appointed by the Syrian Malankara calendar and was given on Sunday, December 30, 2012 by Fr. John-Brian Paprock at Holy Transfiguration Orthodox Mission Chapel, Madison, Wisconsin.

      Please pray for Fr. John Brian and for our mission and help us as you are able.

      LISTEN ON-LINE HERE:
      http://frjohbrian.blogspot.com/2013/01/god-like-us-god-with-us.html