Malankara World Journal Issue 118 Theme: Denaha

  • Jacob Mathew
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 3, 2013
      The Malankara World Journal Issue 118 Theme: Denaha (Jan 3, 2013) is
      available online at:

      *Table of Contents Issue No: 118 Theme: Baptism of Jesus Christ*

      1. Editor's Note

      2. Bible Readings for This Sunday (Jan 6)

      Denho - Baptism of our Lord Jesus Christ

      3. Sermons for This Sunday (Jan 6)

      http://www.Malankaraworld.com/Library/Sermons/Sermon-of-the-week_denaha.htm

      4. Inspiration for Today

      5. Holy Collision! Baptism of our Lord

      6. Featured: Sharing in the Salvific Effects of Jesus' Cross through Baptism

      7. Baptism of Jesus - Denaha

      8. The Baptism of Jesus

      9. What Does It Mean to Be Baptized With the Holy Spirit?

      10. A Four-Point Plan for the New Year from St. Paul

      11. God's Vision for the New Year

      12. Seeds of Greatness

      13. Be Like Jesus?

      14. Malankara World Journal Special on Women - January 21, 2013

      We invite contributions from the readers for the Malankara World
      Journal Special on Women to be released on January 20, 2013. ...

      15. Health: Vitamin D May Reduce Autism Risk

      16. Cilantro Pesto Said to Remove Heavy Metals

      17. Family: Build Character in Your Marriage

      18. Fear of Flying

      19. About Malankara World

      ========================

      Read all the articles and features in this week's Malankara World
      Journal online at:

      Thank you for your support and help.

      In HIS Service

      Dr. Jacob Mathew