One Thing in 2013

  • shibu podiyan
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2013
      One Thing in 2013

      Lord, is there one thing you want me not to fail to do daily in 2013?

      To love one unsaved person and pray for his/her salvation?
      To pray for someone's healing?
      To devote a few minutes first thing in the morning to thank & praise you?
      Seek opportunity to comfort/visit someone who is suffering or sick?
      Praying for the church?
      Praying for the nation?
      Praying for my family?
      Praying for the persecuted church?
      Seek opportunity to share the Word with someone?
      To pray for the Holy Spirit?

      Lord, help�us to not miss the goodness & mercy� you have prepared for us, and share the same with someone. Amen.

      Thankful for the New Year & for your prayers
      Bro.Shibu Luke Podiyan
      Washington D.C