Christmas wishes

  • Fr. Jerry
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 29, 2012
      Dear moderators,

      Christmas wishes to all. Sorry for the delay.
      "Lose hope and you lose life. When everything else fails, there’s hope.
      Hope in the one who chose to come down, be vulnerable and give him self up
      so that all of us could live. In his birth there is death and in his death
      there is life. In the birth of Jesus, I no more feel ashamed to be weak and
      different. No one can tell me that I am not good enough, that I don’t make
      the cut and that I am not rich enough. Jesus was born in poverty and yet he
      offered richness, was never in (inn) and yet was everywhere. I feel good
      this Christmas not because my God is an all powerful God but because he
      chooses time and again to show his power by being with the powerless and
      being powerless. This is hope for me. Wishing you all a hope filled
      Christmas. Christ is born, indeed he is born."
      Jerry achen.
      (Fr. Jerry Kurian)
      I.D. no. 4500
      --