Merry Christmas and a happy new year 2013.

  • shibu podiyan
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 26, 2012
      Dear all:
      Christmas is a reminder that Jesus Christ came to this world to take away sins from our lives. Because of His sacrifice, we are free from sin and we can have peace, joy, and love in our lives. That is why it is truly a Merry Christmas for those who love Christ.
      Merry Christmas and a happy new year 2013.

      Shibu Luke Podiyan
      Washington D,C