Christmas in Qatar

  • Hasyo Dr. Athanasius Elias
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 24, 2012
    Dear All,

    Metropolitan of Simhasana Churches & Institutions and Assistant of Manjanikkara Dayaro, Mor Athanasius Geevarghese was the chief celebrant for the Christmas Programmes at St. James Jacobite Syrian Orthodox Church, Doha, Qatar. I express my deep gratitude to His Eminence for H.E's greatness and cooperation. Many thanks to my media & press friends in Doha for their excellent support, as always!
    Merry Christmas!!

    Prayers,
    Thirumeni