Knowledge of Life Through Forgiveness

  • rev john brian
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 19, 2012
      Knowledge of Life Through Forgiveness

      Preparing for Holy Nativity
      Zechariah Prophecy
      end of Luke Chapter 1

      Zechariah said, "and you shall give the knowledge of life through the
      forgiveness of sins."

      I Peter 2:25 "...for all have gone astray like sheep."

      The direct discussion of our human limitations and how we allow them to dominate our spiritual life; how we take comfort in living inside of limitations rather than go to the limit where we will meet God. Are we motivated to move beyond mistakes, failures and sins?

      Through the mercy and kindness of God? perhaps.

      Fr. John Brian also discusses the analogy that St. Paul uses in Galatians Chapter 4 to enhance our Orthodox Christian spirituality.

      This sermon uses and refers to scripture readings appointed by the Syrian Malankara calendar and was given on Sunday, December 9, 2012 by Fr. John-Brian Paprock at Holy Transfiguration Orthodox Mission
      Chapel, Madison, Wisconsin.

      Please pray for us and help us.

      LISTEN ON-LINE HERE:
      http://frjohbrian.blogspot.com/2012/12/knowledge-of-life-through-forgiveness.html