rejoice in the Lord

  • shibu podiyan
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 16, 2012
      rejoice in the Lord�: Phil. 3:1 (& 4:4): Finally, my brethren, rejoice in the Lord. For me to write the same things to you is not tedious, but for you it is safe.� Our greatest joy is hidden in a humble submission to the Lord's will this present moment, leaving all our past to His mercy forever. When two people are of one heart and one mind, their joy is perfect so is our joy in the Lord. By a conscious choice, let us pray: Your will for me, Lord, in all things and at all times, from this moment on. May my soul be fully yielded to you in love. May my heart be filled with love for you. May my joy be perfect, Lord, in the joy of fellowship with you. This is my safety, Lord. Amen. [Paul was writing while suffering in prison!]

      Thankful for your prayers,
      Bro. ShibuLuke Podiyan
      Washington D.C