ALL ROADS TO KURINJI - Struggle For Justice Restarts

  • DAWN BABY VARGHESE
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 16, 2012
    KURINJI UPDATE-

    16 DEC 2012, 22:15

    ALL ROADS TO KURINJI - Struggle For Justice Restarts*

    After a short period of truce, the Indian Orthodox group has
    restarted their foul tactics again, starting from the
    St. Peter's & St. Paul's Jacobite Syrian Church, Kurinji. The day witnessed many dramatic scenes as the I.O. group's triplets- Athanasius, Severios and Milithiose, along with Polycarpose
    (Aluva) tried to sneak in to the Kurinji church. The parishioners strongly opposed the move from these traitors, despite the attack from the police personnel.

    The present update is that, Catholicose H.B. Baselious Thomas-I Bava
    has decided to continue the hunger-strike, until justice is obtained. H.G. Gregorios Joseph and other Metropolitans are also along with Bava. Church Trustee Thampu George is at the church, actively leading our people.Talks are proceeding at the camp office of the honorable District Collector at Ekm.

    Another interesting move now from the I.O. faction is that, the Triplets have started (just now) a fasting-drama in the church ground to counter our Bava's fasting.

    Hundreds of our faithful have assembled at the church, declaring
    solidarity, support and love for our Bava.

    Following are the latest pics from the spot.

    Let's remain in prayers. . . . !

    May God Almighty give us the strength in our Struggle for Justice. . . .!!!!

    In Prayers,

    For SOCM News
    D.B.V
    Puthencruz