on You I wait all the day.

  • shibu podiyan
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 11, 2012
      on You I wait all the day.

      Ps. 25: 5: Lead me in Your truth and teach me, for You are the God of my salvation; on You I wait all the day.� {on You I wait� = for You [You only and altogether] do I wait [expectantly] all the day long,” Amplified Bible}

      May the Spirit draw my heart to you continually this day, Lord, so I may wait on you all the day: learning from you directly to walk in the way of salvation and be preserved from all sin, Rom. 8:14. Let me rejoice in that you want me to wait on you “expectantly” all day long. In the midst of distractions, let me continually turn to you, and commit myself to you – this indeed, Lord, is my salvation. Amen.

      Isa. 64:4: “For since the beginning of the world men have not heard nor perceived by the ear, nor has the eye seen any God besides You, Who acts for the one who waits for Him.” [“waits for Him” = “love Him,” as Isa. 64:4 is quoted in 1 Cor. 2:9] Such confidence and patience to wait for God come from our love for God.

      Prov. 8:34: “Blessed is the man who listens to me, watching daily at my gates, waiting at the posts of my doors.” As we thus wait on God, He speaks to us. Lord, speak to me, I am waiting for you. Amen.

      Thankful for your prayers,
      Bro.Luke shibu Podiyan
      Washington D.C