We need three more supporters before New Year

  • Kuriakose Corepiscopa Moolayil
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 7, 2012
      Dear All,
      I posted the following request for Theeram a few days back.
      I requested foe 7 persons to come forward with 1/7th of the amount.
      I am happy that 4 friends of Theeram identified with supports.
      We need three more supporters before New Year.
      We usually distribute the dress materials during the New Year celebrations.
      Expecting favourable responses from 3 more friends.
      Moolelachen, Theeram.

      We used to give a set of new
      dress to all our Trainees at Theeram every new year. Last time it was
      supported by St.Ignatius Church, Dallas. Year before was by Elders group of Manganam Marthoma Church. We were supported by different groups of
      people like Merchants Association Thiruvela and also by many friends in
      Kuwait and elsewhere in the past.

      This year also we wish to
      honor our Trainees with a set of New Dress for the New Year 2013. It
      will cost around Rs. 70,000/- for 172 persons. If anyone of you are
      motivated in mind by God please let me know. If seven people come
      forward with 1/7 th each of the needed amount it will be done.

      We are not in a position at present to bear this cost from our routine funds.

      I am waiting to hear the happy news from our friends and
      supporters.

      Please contact me on moolelachen@... or +944 620 3002.

      Gratefully Yours,
      Moolelachen for Theeram Family.