An Appeal for Theeram Inmates

  • Kuriakose Corepiscopa Moolayil
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 4, 2012
      Dear All,

      We used to give a set of new dress to all our Trainees at Theeram every new year. Last time it was supported by St.Ignatius Church, Dallas. Year before was by Elders group of Manganam Marthoma Church. We were supported by different groups of people like Merchants Association Thiruvela and also by many friends in Kuwait and elsewhere in the past.

      This year also we wish to honor our Trainees with a set of New Dress for the New Year 2013. It will cost around Rs. 70,000/- for 172 persons. If anyone of you are motivated in mind by God please let me know. If seven people come forward with 1/7 th each of the needed amount it will be done.

      We are not in a position at present to bear this cost from our routine funds.

      I am waiting to hear the happy news from our friends and supporters.

      Please contact me on moolelachen@... or +944 620 3002.

      Gratefully Yours,
      Moolelachen for Theeram Family.

      Dr.Kuriakose Corepiscopa Moolayil