Malankara World Advent Supplement

  • Jacob Mathew
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 3, 2012
      Malankara World Advent Supplement

      For most, the days leading to Christmas is the time for parties and
      shopping. We forget the reason for the season.

      From December 1 to 25 (15 to 25 for Syriac Orthodox Church), we are to
      spend our time in in penance, prayer, and fasting to prepare for the
      incarnation of our Lord. Yeldho lent and the advent days are to be spent
      in meditation, reflection and bible study.

      With this in mind, Malankara World has provided daily meditations and
      reflections as well as a 25 day bible reading plan. You can find all
      these in our advent supplement at:
      http://www.malankaraworld.com/Library/Seasonal/advent/Default.htm

      The first week's reading is now available. We will update the website in
      the coming weeks.

      Thank you.

      Dr. Jacob Mathew
      Malankara World