MEANING OF MALAYALAM SONGS 32

  • UT George
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 29, 2012
      Dear Brothers,

      We will now think about one of the next song of the second funeral susroosha of Males

      1 NAVYATHAYUDHANE--KARUNABDHE NALKA
      NINNIL NIDRITHARAM--NINDASANMARKAI

      Newness--Our loving Lord guarantees us all NEW HEART, NEW SPIRIT, NEW SONG, NEW OIL, NEW HEAVEN, NEW EARTH, NEW COMMAND, AND NEW BODY.I will make all things new(REV.21.5). If a person is in Christ he is a new creature altogether. That means who ever surrender his own life to Jesus to lead a slave like life according to gospel, is a new creature.The believers who all have this new creature experience can trust that he will get the new happy experience of  presence of  God even after his death also.Only from the Bible we know the character of God as well as the real nature of us.We all have a feelgood experience and vane hope about life after death until we understand the Bible.when we understand the Bible we will prepare ourselves  for the new life after death.

      2  SODARARE ! KANMIN--KABARIN SAMHARAM
         MARTHYAGARATHE--MRUTHYU HANIKKUNNU
        AADAMIM SHAYAMORTHEE MRUTHIYIL KEZHIN
         MRUTHALOKATHIL PODIYAMEEYULAKATHIL
      MOHATHE VIDUVIN--KARUNA POORNANIN
      SRISHTTIKKEKANAME--PUTHUMA YUYARPINKAL

      What is happening inside the tomb once the dead body is put there.Our poetic fathers are lamenting about all these small small horrible thinking so that we remember about life after death.
      Marthyagaram---house of man  the human body, the house of our soul
      Hanikkuka--'kolluka' kill

      MOHATHE VIDUVIN----In the holy qurbana we commit that "nangalude bodhangalum vijarangalum mukalil pithavam dhaivathinte valathubhagathirikkunnu ". Is it so?It is our prerogative to have such an affirmative experience once Holy spirit controls our mind.I am a retired engineer from K S E Board .While I was in service I have an experience.I was attending tho Holy Mass at our Karingachira Cathedral.I was fully immersed in the prayer lyrics by the Priest.Then I could hear a small sound from inside my heart telling my mind "I HAVE SEND A PERSON  TO YOU BUT YOU HAVE NOT GIVEN  WHAT I HAVE EXPECTED" .After the mass I was thinking what is the matter?On meditating this later on the day I could remember an event.A week before that Sunday a poor lady came to my office at Thalayolaparambu telling that her house connection was disconnected due to non payment of current charge.On verifying the records, there was dues and  disconnection cannot be revoked. On hearing  about her  poverty etc, I paid the dues from my pocket.I then felt that I am a good Samaritan etc etc.On hearing the urging call from inside  I understood my mistake.I gave her only money not Christ.. I then prayed to Lord to send  this lady to me once again.About two months later the lady came telling the same things that connection was disconnected again.I asked her name and she  being a christian, I told her that' I am not going to give her any money, instead" You go home and and pray with your ailing husband and daughters kneeling before the Lord and committing your life to Jesus". Later from the records I found that she paid the bills regularly.The Lord provided.

      If we could put our mind and heart in the Lord during our prayers we can correct many of our mistakes,heal the wounds we have made in others heart,can give JESUS to others and that is our prime duty to be an evangelist.

      When we live in this world where death prevails over us,be sure about the vanity of pleasures of this world.We see rainbow with all fascinating colours   over the sky.Later it vanishes as it came,so is man. Give us the newness as you have guaranteed to our human race.

      3  MRUTHARUDE HOMANIL--VANNEKI KANMIN
        MRUTHI KOOMBARUM POL--KOOTTIYA MANAVAR THAN
      DURBHAGA
      GATHRANGAL--PAZHMAN PATHRANGAL

         BHEEKARA MASTHIKALIL KRUMIKAL KUDIKOLVE
      ETHU KANNDAL THAZTHUM--THALA GARVISHTTANMAR
      NASWARALOKATHE--SNEHIPPOR VAADUM.

      Come and see from the view gallery of the dead.We are called to see what is happening to our once sweet beautiful bodies once it is put on the grave.

      MRUTHI KOOMBARUM---Look at the bodies, enormous in numbers (koombaram). These human bodies are collected by the death. Durbhaga gathrangal--Not lucky or ugly bodies.Once they were pretty,attractive ,had muscles built up by regular gym.(Once our fathers make money by sweat (very hard work),now their children are spending for sweating (purchasing exercise machines)).

      pazhman pathrangal---Once, body was a useful pot to store Holy Spirit,happiness, love and such spiritual gifts and as  well as helping pots for the  well being of others.Now the body is useless.It can be buried, food for  animals as of Father Ignatius,thrown to any where in the land ,sea or sky as it is completely use less.  Now a days Christians get honorable funeral which the  disciples of our Lord never got.Our holy fathers also never got funeral services.Their bodies were thrown to streets and jungles and later Church constructed beautiful tombs over their burial places.According to Bible, Jacob buried his wife Rachel on the way to Bethlehem and his wife Leah in the proper graveyard purchased by Father Abraham.In the book of Ruth both these wives of Jacob are mentioned as builders of tribe of Jacob.The burial on the wayside was not a disqualification for Rachel.

      Bheekaram asthikalin Krimikal kudikolvu----The bones, mark of strength,the human factory where blood is manufactured is now full of worms.The proud haughty man who challenges parents, partner,authorities and spiritual fathers should pray to get a spiritual telescope .If he get it he can see Christ crucified for  him as well as the things after death.Then he will humble before and declare as "I AM NOBODY"as king David said in 2 Samuel chapter 6

      4 PRIYARE SUNDARARE PATHALOM POOKIN
       SANKADARANGATHIL--MLECHATHAYE KANMIN
      AZHAKELLAM POYEE--CHAMAYANGAL PAZHAY
      MODAM NALKUM PARAMALAMILLIVADENGUM
      AREYUMODIKKUM--DURGANDHAM PARAM
      CHARCHAKKARENEYUM--NERIDUVAN VAYYA

      The second stanza was a call  to come and see what is happening in the tomb.Third one a call to see from the "HEMAN"higher view gallery of dead people,the state of human body after death.The fourth stanza which we are going to think is a call to see what is happening to the dead in the' Pathalom',Hades,the realm of the dead, not hell. Just remember the place where the rich man and Lazarus came immediately after their death.

      Pookin---Enter inside  (inside the realm of dead)

      Mlechathaye  Kanmu------Come and see the hopeless condition, the sorrowful condition is beyond words

      Azhakellam poyuu-----Chamayangal Pazhai--------No beauty,no beautification,no artificial beauty.for the dead body.

      PARIMAL MILLAVIDENGUM---No pleasant smell there to enjoy,no effect of body spray,no fragrance.
      Durgandham  Param-------Instead of pleasant smell there is heavy foul smell

      Even the ever loving life partner or parents or any close associate cannot  stand near the decaying dear and near.

      There are 3 more stanzas for the song and we will meditate in the next part

      What we study from all these songs-- LIFE IS TRANSIENT AND WHOEVER REMEMBER THIS DAILY IS BLESSED.

      Before death embraces us we have to embrace our Lord

      Our songs for GOO FRIDAY- we sing
      1. KABARAL  KABARIN NAASAM NEEKKIYAYA  MESSIAH

      2 MRUTHIYAL ADIYARUDE MRUTHI POKKIYA MESSIAH
       MRURARORKKUYIRUM NJANGALKKARU KRUPAYUM
      KRIPA---The eternal salvation by the death ,burial and resurrection of our Lord is knocking at the door of our heart.His precious blood is pleading in our midst for repentance and say goodby to sin.Will cemetery teach us a lesson? We  have nothing to worry about our departed loving ones if they have gone in" SARANATHAL."

      SARANATHALE NIN KRIPAYIL MARANAMADANJORU DASARE NIN
      JEEVA SWARA MATHUNARTHANAME KABAREENNUDYANATHINNAI

      We will decide that we are not for sorrowful  perish but for peaceful Eden

      U T GEORGE