Malankara Nasrani Orthodox Church

  • Vatachal Thomas John
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 29, 2012
      Malayala Manorama Kottayam Edition of 29th Nov.2012 carries the obituary in respect of Abp & Supreme Head of the above Church Mar George Thekkethadathil inserted by Abhi.Thomas Mar Osthathios and Rev Fr.George Joseph Neduvanal (Abhi and Rev titles are given by themselves, perhaps following the example of  H H Catholicos of I O Church who calls himself Moran Mar ) presumably belonging to the same Church. The funeral is to take place at an unspecified place  in Canada today.

      I think that this Nasrani Church is founded by Most Rev Gurgan. And it is for the SOCM Forum to to kindly inform us the present status of the Church under Gurgan and of the Church under the LL Mar George Thekkethadathil.

      V T John
      Id 3085