E-mail ids and names in the forum messages

  • Chev. Thomas Daniel (Reji)
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 29, 2012
      Notification
      E-mail ids and names in the forum messages

      Dear all members

      The Yahoo Group had changed it policy in displaying the e-mail ids in the forum messages. Until now, we were able to delete the e-mail ids and names along with the postings of the members. However, Yahoo Group is not allowing this and hence all members who post messages should be aware that their e-mail ids will be displayed along with their messages and name will be displayed as in the e-mail id. This is for your information only.

      For and On behalf of
      SOCM Moderators
      Chev. Thomas Daniel (Reji)
      # 0001