Dalai Lama and Orthodox Church...Gimmicks exposed three years back itself

  • viny.varghese
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 24, 2012
      See the speech by MOR DIOSCORUS KURIAKOSE METROPOLITAN three years before at Manijinikkara..it was almost like a prophecy. The same link is already published in www.malankarasyriacvoice.com and I just copied the same from youtube so whoever missed could watch it here and coutesy to them for that. A link worth watching..Methran Kakshi had no other option than these kind of Gimmicks to gain popularity. Its rightly said by our Thirumeni three years back..Interesting things here in the link.. Real wonder, how come this coincidence...

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_EqRmrNjcyc&feature=relmfu

      Viny Varghese
      Thanks