Dukhrono of Mor Gregorios at St. Gregorios JSO Church, Adayar, Chennai

  • Bennet Kuriakose
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 21, 2012
    • 1 Attachment
    • 1.3 MB
    Dear all,

    By the grace of God, the 110th Dukhrono of Chathuruthil St.
    GregoriosThirumeni and the First Parish Day of our church is planning to be celebrated on Sunday, 25thNovember 2012. His Grace *Mor Osthatheos Isaac*, Metropolitan of Mylapore diocese will be the chief celebrant. The perunnal notice is attached herewith. Kindly make it convenient to attend the perunnal and receive blessings.

    Please contact the vicar, Rev. Fr. Johns Koshy (Mob: 09789859659, email:
    stgjsoc@...) for any assistance.

    regards and prayers
    Kasheesho Bennet