Walkin interview in Kochi for experienced IT candidates.

  • Viny Varghese
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 19, 2012
      Dear Moderators,

      Please publish this information, if you feel this is relevant and appropriate under this forum rules. Personally I felt, any of our members may find it worth.

      There will be a walk-in interview for a German Automotive MNC on 24th November, 2012. The vacancies are for its Coimbatore facility. Walk in interviews are schedule in Kochi @ The woods Manor, Woodlands Junction, MG Road, Ernakulam- 0484 2382055/56/57/58

      Two sets of requirements are there for candidates,

      1) Software developer- with experience in C or C++ languages in embedded software development.

      2) Software tester- with experience as software tester knowledge in Product Testing concepts.

      As it is a referral walk in, anyone interested may contact in my id viny.varghese@... for more information before that date.

      Thanks
      Viny, 4985