Mr.George Korath presented the title of commander

  • P.Varghese
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 14, 2012
      The Patriarch ,His holiness Moran Mor Ignatius Zach Iwas I ,supreme head of universal Syrian orthodox church has bestowed upon Mr. George Korath the great honor of the title of commander, by decree of his Kalpana.This honor was presented to Mr. George Korath by His Eminence Eldo mar Titos the archbishop of North America on 3rd November 2012 at Tampa Mar Gregorios Syrian Orthodox church in Tampa, Florida. Mr.George Korath is serving Tampa church as Headmaster of Sunday school and Secretary of Mar Gergorios Syrian orthodox church. He has done commendable service to Tampa church in particular and Malankara Archdiocese in general. In 2010 he was the national coordinator of Silver jubilee celebration of Malankara archdiocese .He is the first coordinator ecumenical association of Malayalee churches in Tampa bay area. He is a well known personality in Malayalee community of U S A .He served as FOKANA President from 2004 thru 2006 and was regional vice president of FOKANA from 1996 thru 1998. He lives in Tampa, Florida with his wife Dina and two daughters Amy and Tina

      Recognition well deserved. I congratulate him for this new achievement. May God give him many more years of life to serve our church and Malayalee community of U.S.A.

      Link to YouTube video George Korath being presented commander Title
      http://youtu.be/DjfUTDNudTg

      Thanks

      P.Varghese

      ID#2913