Very Rev. Raban Mathews Karimpanackal Consecrated as Mor Theimothous

  • SOCM News Bureau
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 16, 2012
    • 1 Attachment
    • 520 KB
    Very Rev. Raban Mathews Karimpanackal Consecrated as Mor Theimothous by His Holiness The Patriarch of Antioch and All The East Moran Mor Ignatius Zakka I Iwas and assisted by Mor Theophilos George Saliba, Mor Philexinos Mathias Nayis, Mor Nicodemos Dawood Matti Sharaf , Mor Chrysostmos Michael Shimon, Mor Filuksinos Yusuf Cet├Żn, Mor Ivanios Mathews, Mor Miltheos Yuhanon, Mor Theodosius Mathews, Mor Koorilos Geevarghese, Mor Irenious Paulose, Mor Philoxinos Zacharias, Mor Osthatheos Ishaq at Mor Gabrial Dayaro at Ajaltoen, Lebanon on 15 November 2012.

    Newly concerted metropolitan will be the Metropolitan secretary for Malankara affairs.

    Indian ambassador His Excellency Ravi Thapar was the chief gust. Monks, Priests, Deaconess, relatives, and hundreds of faithful form all over the world attended the consecration.