as newborn babes

  • Shibu Podiyan
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 13, 2012
      as newborn babes�: 1 Pet. 2:2: Therefore, laying aside all malice, all deceit, hypocrisy, envy, and all evil speaking, as newborn babes, desire the pure milk of the word, that you may grow thereby. May God grant us faith to believe that we are newborns as if today is my first birthday! Our past is behind us, committed to God's mercy. Our whole future is before us, all goodness and mercy,� Ps. 23:6. A new beginning each morning, Lord, a new creation that brings eternity into the present moment. Let me desire the Word of God as a newborn longs for the mother's breast, Lord. Amen. Let us see the newness of being a newborn in the light of the cleansing by the blood of Jesus, 1 John 1:7: But if we walk in the light as He is in the light, we have fellowship with one another, and the blood of Jesus Christ His Son cleanses us from all sin.� We need this cleansing to be preserved in the newness of the newborn. Amen.

      Thankful for your prayers,
      Bro.Shibu Luke Podiyan
      Washington,D.C