No clergy involved in the Malankara Varghese Case. CBI Final report.

  • SOCM News Bureau
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 13, 2012
    • 1 Attachment
    • 160 KB
    No clergy involved in the Malankara Varghese Case. CBI Final report.
    Gimmicks of IO church leadership is exposed.
  • Varugese C J
    Message 2 of 2 , Nov 16, 2012
      Dear All,

      The IOC ploy to malign the Jacobite Church and its Sheperd was not find any substance in the CBI enquiry is a God given boosting to our Church and its Sheperd HB Thomas-I Bawathirumeni. We all rejoice and thank the Almighty for exonerating the Vicar of HIS Body, the Jacobite Church.

      For the last 28 years of more of HB's untiring hard work brought the face lift to our sleepy Church. The satanic leadership of IOC tried to malign by a direct kick to our Bava, but the Saviour did not allow them to succeed.

      They thought that they can take advantage in Malankara Varghese murder like in the past Aana Pappy murder in early 19th century. The priestlings in IOC (irrespective of their cadre) is the messengers of evil, by spreading the lie, teaching the distorted history of Malankara Church, and thus the today's IOC's birth and its growth. They are showing the money power, by buying people, who bite on their offer, likewise Judas who betrayed our Lord by biting the 30 silver coins. Now they are making the Malankara Nazrani's (a 2 mellinium old church) a laughing stock by celebrating the 100th year of its Catholicate. What a great thing they are celebrating??

      Foregoing 1900 years of long history of Malankara Church, just for an
      unlawful act of a deposed Head of the Syrian Church. It gives pain to read the church history some of their priests make now a days.

      To overcome this onslaught on pure faith of the Malankara Church, we should publish St. Parumala Thirumeni's Salmoosa in all the dailies of Kerala during the week of the Saint's memorial days. Hope our Lord will lead us in staying on our forefather's teachings and faith.

      Regards,
      Varughese, Ahmedabad