PEOPLE ARE PRECIOUS TO GOD

  • Georgey Thomas
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 6, 2012
      PEOPLE ARE PRECIOUS TO GOD

      JOHN 3:16 KJV
      FOR GOD SO LOVED THE WORLD, THAT HE GAVE HIS ONLY BEGOTTEN SON, THAT WHOSOEVER BELIEVETH ON HIM SHOULD NOT PERISH, BUT HAVE EVERLASTING LIFE.

      We are too familiar with John 3:16 for its message to impact us as it should. When it says that God loves the world, it means the people of the world, that is each one of us.

      God loves people -- even the sinners. ALL the people of the world are loved by God. (That does not mean He approves of their behavior. But God loves them.)

      People are created in the image of God. We are like God, His children. (You must receive Jesus to be a true child of God, But originally mankind was created in God's image, as His children.)

      You know what happens when you accept Jesus Christ into your life.
      Bible says in JOHN 5:26 (KJV) AS THE FATHER HATH LIFE IN HIMSELF; SO HATH HE GIVEN TO THE SON TO HAVE LIFE IN HIMSELF.

      When you accept Jesus into your life, you are inviting the very EVERLASTING LIFE OF FATHER, WHICH IS IN JESUS CHRIST ALSO IN TO US. Then our spirit (AATHMAVU) will be alive for ever with the Father, Son and the Holy Spirit. Bible also says is in JOHN 6:47 (KJV) VERILY, VERILY I SAY UNTO YOU, HE THAT BELIEVETH ON ME HATH EVERLASTING LIFE.

      Children are precious to their parents. No matter how many children a parent has, every child is precious to them. They are all loved. So it is with God. He desires good for us -- every one.

      When we deal with people who are acting terrible, it can be difficult to remember they are precious to God.

      1 JOHN 3:16 SAYS (KJV)
      HEREBY PERCEIVE WE THE LOVE OF GOD, BECAUSE HE LAID DOWN HIS LIFE FOR US: AND WE OUGHT TO LAY DOWN OUR LIVES FOR THE BRETHREN.

      When we read the famous verse John 3:16, always think of 1 John 3:16 also.

      People will last for eternity. People will live with God and give Him pleasure in the ages to come.

      Let's stay focused on what is really precious and worthwhile. Material possessions are nice and have their place, but are nothing compared to the worth of a human being -- even if that human being is not perfected yet.

      Even with rough edges, people are valuable. You are precious to God! So is everyone else.

      LOVE GOD! LOVE ONE ANOTHER!

      Georgey