Voting for the Good

  • Rev John Brian
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 5, 2012
      Voting for the Good
      Sanctification Sunday

      What does a major US election upcoming have to do with sanctification of the church? How are we to vote as Christians?

      Fr. John Brian talks about the issues of good and evil, the importance of sanctification in this world, and the realities of living among human beings - all part of coming to an authentic spirituality of God's presence in this world, being truly Christian as Christ asks of us.

      This sermon uses and refers to scripture readings appointed by the Syrian Malankara calendar and was given on Sunday, November 4, 2012 by Fr. John-Brian Paprock at Holy Transfiguration Orthodox Mission
      Chapel, Madison, Wisconsin.

      Please pray for us and help us.

      LISTEN ON-LINE HERE:
      http://frjohbrian.blogspot.com/2012/11/voting-for-good.html