Kindly accept this invite as personal call and get ready for the occasion, which is going to be scheduled at Mar Yacoub Bardaeus Syrian Orthodox Monastery, Atchaneh-Bikfaya, Lebanon.If you plan for the travel, please read the following:
1) If you booked/going to book the flight ticket without a Visa, there is an option of Visa on arrival.
2) If you did not make arrangements for Visa on arrival, please send the scanned/soft copy of your passport (1st and last pages) and tickets to my mail id oradwh@...
so that I can coordinate with the Syrian
3) As the visa processing takes 5 working days in Lebanon, please send the above documents by Tuesday (06-Nov) evening.
4) You may get His Holiness' invitation to show as a proof for traveling without Visa.
5) The family members from India reaches Beirut on 14-Nov at 12 pm, and 4 pm. Request to coordinate while planning the travel(to reach the airport almost at the same time) for better logistics arrangement from airport.
6) You need to pay around 50 USD at Beirut airport as Visa charges.
7) If any concern for the trip you can contact me @ +91 7259496000.
On behalf of Ramban Mathews and memebrs of Karimpanackal Family
Jai Abi Cheriyan