Rev. Fr. Matta Fadil Alkhouri consecrated as Mor Timotheos

  • SOCM News Bureau
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 4, 2012
    • 1 Attachment
    • 68 KB
    His Holiness The Patriarch of Antioch and All The East Moran Mor Ignatus Zakka I Iwas consecrated the very Rev. Fr. Matta Fadil Alkhouri as Mor Timotheos Metropolitan Patriarchal Secretary at the Monastery of St. Ephrem the Syrian in Ma┬┤arrat Seydnaya, Syria, on Sunday November 4th, 2012.

    For more photos of consecration and news updates from SOCMNet,
    please visit
    https://www.facebook.com/SOCMNet