Fear of the LORD

  • Shibu Luke Podiyan
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 3, 2012
      By humility and the fear of the LORD are riches, and honour, and life (Proverbs 22:4).

      Pride is the sin that God hates the most and punishes the swiftest. Pride caused Satan and a third of the angels to be cast out of heaven. Pride was the cause of Adam and Eve's dismissal from the Garden of Eden. It is also the cause of our unrepentance over sin, which keeps God from blessing us with riches, honor, and life. Pride, and arrogancy, and the evil way ... do I hate´┐Ż (Proverbs 8:13). God resists the proud and so do people. That is why conflicts are stirred up, because only by pride cometh contention´┐Ż (Proverbs 13:10).

      Let us be constantly vigilant and pray to be free from all kinds of pride.

      Your brother Shibu Luke Podiyan
      Washington D.C