Spiritual Words.

  • Mark Sadek
    Message 1 of 1456 , Nov 3, 2012
      "After the resurrection, when our bodies will be reunited to our souls, they will be incorruptible; and the carnal passions which disturb us now will not be present in those bodies; we shall enjoy a peaceful equilibrium in which the prudence of the flesh will not make war upon the soul; and there will no longer be that internal warfare wherein sinful passions fight against the law of the mind. conquering the soul and taking it captive by sin. Our nature then will be purified of all these tendencies, and one spirit will be in both, I mean in the flesh and in the spirit, and every corporeal affection will be banished from our nature."

      St. Gregory of Nyssa.

      "Oh, the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God! How unsearchable are His judgments and His ways past finding out!" Romans 11:33
    • Mark Sadek
      Message 1456 of 1456 , Aug 31

        "Sectarianism and fanaticism are based on securing the peace and survival of one's self. Christ came to shake the security of self, its peace and survival, in whole and in part. No matter how upset and annoyed we may be in the world, we are at peace with Him, and no matter how threatened we are by annihilation and death, our presence and existence are through Him till death and after death!"

           Fr. Matthew The Poor.

        "Be a father to orphans, and be like a husband to their mother; you will then be like a son of the Most High, and he will love you more than does your mother."  Sirach 4:10

        Prayer Requests:

        Daoud - Peace.
        Edith D.
        Christina P.