Spiritual Words.

  • Mark Sadek
    Message 1 of 1389 , Nov 3, 2012
      "After the resurrection, when our bodies will be reunited to our souls, they will be incorruptible; and the carnal passions which disturb us now will not be present in those bodies; we shall enjoy a peaceful equilibrium in which the prudence of the flesh will not make war upon the soul; and there will no longer be that internal warfare wherein sinful passions fight against the law of the mind. conquering the soul and taking it captive by sin. Our nature then will be purified of all these tendencies, and one spirit will be in both, I mean in the flesh and in the spirit, and every corporeal affection will be banished from our nature."

      St. Gregory of Nyssa.

      "Oh, the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God! How unsearchable are His judgments and His ways past finding out!" Romans 11:33
    • Mark Sadek
      Message 1389 of 1389 , May 18 8:02 PM

        CHRIST IS RISEN! TRULY HE IS RISEN!

        "Therefore, children, let us hold fast our discipline, and let us not be careless. For in it the Lord is our fellow-worker, as it is written, 'to all that choose the good, God works with them for good.' But to avoid being heedless, it is good to consider the word of the Apostle, 'I die daily' 1 Corinthians 15:31. For if we too live as though dying daily, we shall not sin."

           St. Athanasius the Great.

        "I love the Lord, because He has heard My voice and my supplications. 2 Because He has inclined His ear to me, Therefore I will call upon Him as long as I live."  Psalm 116:1-2

        Prayer Requests:

        Scott Joshua J.
        John B. - Peace
        M & M - Strong faith