Very Rev. Raban Mathews Karimpanackal will be consecrated as a metropolitan

  • SOCM News Bureau
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2012
      Very Rev. Raban Mathews Karimpanackal will be consecrated as a Metropolitan of the Holy Syriac Orthodox Church on 15th November 2012 at the Monastery of Mor Gabriel Ajaltoun Kesrouan, Lebanon by His Holiness The Patriarch of Universal Syriac Orthodox Church Moran Mor Ignatius Zakak I Iwas and assisted by His Beatitude The Catholicos Aboon Mor Basalious Thomas I and Their Eminences the Metropolitans of Holy Syriac Orthodox Church.

      New metropolitan will be designated as Secretary (Malankara affairs) to His Holiness Raban Mathews belongs to Cheppaud St George Jacobite Syrian orthodox Church of Niranam diocese of Syrian Orthodox church.

      Biography of metropolitan designated @ http://stgeorgecheppaud.org/OurPride.htm