Re: Peace & sons of God

  • Dr.GeorgeK John
    Message 1 of 1502 , May 24 1:07 AM
      Dear Blessed,
      It is indeed rejoicing to learn a few writings from
      our young friends and their hope for an eternal peace
      in malankara church. once i tried to review the
      postings from both forums related to the church
      dispute. all were arguing for peace. we listened to
      our church leaders of both factions and all were
      asking for a 'peace'. several 'prayer & fasting'
      sessions were held in parumala, kothamangalam and
      manarcd. the situation became grave according to the
      observers. all the Christian denominations came
      forward to bring 'peace' even Govt of Kerala and
      ruling UDF came forward to work for peace. none of it
      produced result.
      WHY?????
      Jesus the God asked ' do you wish to be cured???????'
      we want 'peace' subjected to so and so conditions.
      what are those conditions?
      we need independence
      we need to protect our simhasanam
      all the properties under the malankara church should
      be under my rule.
      we are orthodox and jacobites more than Christians.
      we donot know what was the history of our church upto
      15th centaury.
      Jesus the God declared that His kingdom is not in the
      world if it was temporal the 'heavenly force' could
      have fought for Him. What about Church which is His
      body. how can it be ruled with our 'intellegence'.
      we must have our 'faith' that Holy Spirit is guiding
      us. we should not try to control the 'ordainees of
      Holy Spirit'. they are supposed to cry in front of
      Jesus and ask for wisdom.
      the democratic set up developed for world governments
      may not be suitable for the church. a total change
      towards 'divine administration' in the church is
      needed. at the time of apostles they never conducted
      any election to select a disciple to the vacant
      position of Judas. they prayed for Holy Spirit to show
      them the man and took a chit. can we agree to a system
      of chit taking after 'prayer & fasting' for three days
      by the holy synod and take a chit from the names of
      all bishops to choose 'patriarch/catholicos'.
      the crux of our problem is lack of LOVE towards God
      and man. once i wrote about the behaviour of our
      people in the parishes. when we love God we will
      certainly love our brothers. the love will strengthen
      us to accept defeat for Jesus the God.
      if we accept it we should not make water tight
      compartments in Christianity. every one should attend
      the divine worship of any church because Jesus the God
      is worshipped there.
      the youngsters regardless of factions attend the
      worship in orthodox/ jacobite churches. respect the
      clergy of both factions, take confession and ask them
      to pray for you and family. should not argue for
      trivial church politics. let the clergy use their
      mouth to praise Jesus the God, the hands to celebrate
      the holy mysteries, the eyes to look into the holy
      literature. we should not take them to utter abuses
      against the 'ordainees', celebrate liturgies of the
      world, false witness in the world courts.
      Christians are divine people chosen by Jesus the God
      we should not destroy our identity. the only
      commandment that was given to us by Jesus the God is
      LOVE.
      with love

      Dr.George, Dubai.
    • SOCM-FORUM@yahoogroups.com