Spiritual Words.

  • SOCM News Bureau
    Message 1 of 1455 , Oct 31, 2012
      "Jesus is yearning to have fellowship with us and to hear words of love drop from our lips. He is waiting for us. He wants us to be close to Him. He wants to speak to us in our hearts, to cultivate love's intimate relationship with us. Only in times of quiet when no one else distracts us, and nothing else draws us away, can Jesus visit us with His love. Let him who wishes to know the presence of Jesus and who desires to enter into bridal love for Jesus keep his times of quiet holy and faithfully for Him."

      Basilea Schlink.
      "Blessed is he whose transgression is forgiven, Whose sin is covered. Blessed is the man to whom the Lord does not impute iniquity, And in whose spirit there is no deceit." Psalm 32:1-2
    • Mark Sadek
      Message 1455 of 1455 , Aug 19 7:49 PM

        "Oh, how could heaven receive one who is called `wider than the heavens?' How could a grave contain the one who contained God? Yet surely it did receive her, surely it did make room for her; for that body was not `wider than heaven' in any spatial sense. |How, after all, can something three cubits long, something that grows more frail each day, be compared with the breadth and length of heaven? But in grace, surely, she surpassed the measure of every height and depth; for nothing can be compared with what is divine. O sacred, wonderful, august and adorable monument! Angels come to venerate it, standing by in much reverence and holy fear; the demons tremble; human beings come forward in faith, showing it honor and worship, venerating it with eyes and lips and yearning of soul, and drinking deep of its inexhaustible store of blessings."

           St. John of Damascus.

        "The mind of sinful man is death, but the mind controlled by the Spirit is life and peace."  Romans 8:6

        Prayer Requests:

        Daoud - Peace.
        Edith D.
        Christina P.