Malankara World Journal - Issue 105 - Theme: Forgiveness (Oct 25, 2012)

  • Dr. Jacob Mathew
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 25, 2012
      The Malankara World Journal Issue 105 Theme: Forgiveness (Oct 25, 2012) is available online at:

      Table of Contents - MWJ Volume 2 Issue 105 - Theme: Forgiveness

      1. Bible Readings for This Sunday (Oct 28)
      2. Sermons for This Sunday (Oct 28)
      3. Inspiration for Today
      4. Featured: The Gift of Forgiveness
      5. Forgive Our Debts As We Also Have Forgiven Our Debtors
      6. Forgive Just as God in Christ Also Has Forgiven You
      7. God's Mercy Illustrated
      8. Forgive Our Trespasses
      9. How To Conquer Your Real Enemies
      10. Health: What To Do About Your Depression (Spiritual View)
      11. Recipe: Peanut Butter and Jelly French Toast
      12. Family: A Place of Forgiveness
      13. Humor: Jump or Not to Jump
      14. About Malankara World

      Read all the articles and features in this week's Malankara World
      Journal online at:

      Thank you for your support and help.

      In HIS Service

      Dr. Jacob Mathew