Re: Curriculum for the Sunday School of Syriac Orthodox Church

  • P. Abraham Paul
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 24, 2012
      Most honorable members of the team,

      Shalom.

      This well consolidated Sunday School curriculum will be highly helpful in our parishes where most of the children ( even many adults) do not learn, follow or understand the language in vernacular mother tongue due to changing circumstances everywhere.

      It is also necessary to have the Holy Eucharist celebrated in English at least once in a month for the benefit of the children and those who do not understand the liturgy in vernacular form.

      Most sincerely,

      P. Abraham Paul,
      Trivandrum. SOCM #3321