Clement of Rome

  • Mark Sedrak
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 16, 2012
      We must recognize, therefore, that all upright men have been graced by good
      works, and that even the Lord himself took delight in the glory his works gave
      him. This should inspire us with a resolute determination to do his will and
      make us put our whole strength into the work of living a Christian life.

      Clement of Rome, Letter to the Corinthians
      http://orthodoxbookstore.ecrater.com/p/7398283/the-apostolic-fathers