Today with Jesus

  • Rev. Fr. Paulose V V
    Message 1 of 442 , Oct 9, 2012
      Today with Jesus

      “Everyone who hears these words of mine and puts them into practice is like a wise man who built his house on the rock.” (Mathew 7:24)]

      The richest man, Warren Buffet, is successful by practicing the principals of Jesus in his personal and business life.

      Jesus is God. His words are in universal applications in all realms of human life. We are in confusion, panic, stress, failure and all possible disorders as we are not hearing Him and applying his words in our daily lives. Any civilized society, nation or individual who are successful are covertly or overtly indebted to Jesus for their healthy, vibrant lives and existence. By pausing in our hectic and unsuccessful lives to contemplate in Jesus and his words, we can correct ourselves. This reflection will bring about a positive and happy change in our lives.

      Warren Buffet has some valuable advice for young people :

      - Stay away from credit cards and bank loans. Invest in yourself.

      - Money does not create man, but it is man who created money.

      - Live your life as simple as possible.

      - Don't do what others say, just listen to them, but do what you feel.

      - Do not buy brand names; just wear those things you feel comfortable in.

      - Do not waste your money on unnecessary things; just spend on those who are really in need instead.

      - After all it is your life, then why give the chance to others to rule your life.

      Conscience question : Are we in anyway, anywhere, anytime in touch with Christ and his principles in our lives?

      Prayer: Jesus, let us be close to you by listening and applying your principles of success in our lives. Let us not be disappointed at failures but work harder towards success. Let us learn from other successful people who apply your principles in their daily lives. We pray for all who follow your path. All we ask in the name of Jesus. Amen.

      Love
      Paulose Achen
      Toronto
      Tuesday, 9th October 2012