Spiritual Words.

  • Mark Sadek
    Message 1 of 1377 , Oct 10, 2012
      "With regard to patience the Lord says, 'You will gain possession of your souls through your patient endurance' (Luke 21:19). He did not say 'through your fasting' or 'through your vigils'. I refer to the patience bestowed by God, which is the queen of virtues, the foundation of courageous actions. It is patience that is peace amid strife, serenity amid distress, and a steadfast base for those who acquire it. Once you have attained it with the help of Christ Jesus, no swords and spears, no attacking armies, not even the ranks of demons, the dark phalanx of hostile powers, will be able to do you any harm."
      St Gregory of Sinai.
      "But it is good for me to draw near to God; I have put my trust in the Lord God, That I may declare all Your works." Psalm 73:28
    • Mark Sadek
      Message 1377 of 1377 , Apr 30

        CHRIST IS RISEN! TRULY HE IS RISEN!

        "Atheism, true 'existential' atheism burning with hatred of a seemingly unjust or unmerciful God, is a spiritual state; it is a real attempt to grapple with the true God... Nietzsche, in calling himself Antichrist, proved thereby his intense hunger for Christ."

           Fr. Seraphim Rose.

        "May the Lord fulfill all your petitions. Now I know that the Lord saves His anointed; He will answer him from His holy heaven With the saving strength of His right hand."  Psalm 20:5-6

        Prayer Requests:

        John B. - Peace
        M & M - Strong faith
        Mina, I.