Spiritual Words.

  • Mark Sadek
    Message 1 of 1415 , Oct 9, 2012
      "...one needs to acquire discrimination, either through the humility given by God or through questioning those who possess the gifts of discrimination. For without discrimination nothing that comes to pass is good, even if we in our ignorance think that is. But when through discrimination we learn how it lies in our power to attain what we wish, then what we do begins to conform to God's will."
      St. Peter of Damaskos.
      "Blessed is he who considers the poor; The Lord will deliver him in time of trouble." Psalm 40:1
    • Mark Sadek
      Message 1415 of 1415 , Jun 23 7:59 PM

        "Again, it is from the Scriptures that we learn how to travel on the road of virtuous conduct, for in them all the fine deeds of the just life are delineated. Just as one cannot see anything without light, for it is light that enables us to see, as it is written `By Thy light we see light,' similarly, without the light of the Scriptures we are unable to see God, Who is Light, or His justice, which is filled with light."

           Abba Martyrius.

        "All things are lawful for me, but all things are not helpful. All things are lawful for me, but I will not be brought under the power of any."  1 Corinthians 6:12

        Prayer Requests:

        John B. - Peace
        M & M - Strong faith
        Mina, I.