MEANING OF MALAYALAM SONGS 31

  • UT George
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 6, 2012
      NOW WE WILL THINK ABOUT THE MEANING OF ONE OF SONG OF THE  SECOND SUSROOSHA OF FUNERAL OF MEN

      1 SNANE NINNE-YANINJORE
       MUDIVINU NADHA  VEDIYARUTHE

      2 NINTHIRUMEY BHAKSHICHORE
      DHAHANAN BHASHICHEEDARUTHE

      3 NINNE--VAZHTHIYAYA VADANANGAL
      VILAPIKKARUTHE VEDANAYAL

      4 MRUTHARE SANDARSICHA  SUTHA
      KRIPAYADIYARIL  CHEYYANAM

      The pain of death is not the physical pain alone . The physical pain may be for years,months or few minutes. Some people may suffer by sickness for months at the same time some may die with in few minutes by accidents,electric shocks or similar sudden deaths.

      What thoughts are stirs up! Compared with the doom which will be inflicted upon the ungodly at the time of the  coming of Christ, the death of the  body is nothing.The sinner is doomed to pain for millions of years.The pain of physical  death is just the volume of  a cup of water taken from the sea compared to the long long years the sinner has to pain in the hell.At the same time Gospel guarantees us that nobody needs to go to the hell because of his sin, as the door of repentance is open for all. As well as the blood of Christ is available for all of us to avoid final doom and by it we can experience daily victory over sin.

      Of course death is painful.We have seen the terrible grief on the face of our dear ones. Every nerve has become a road for the hot feet of pain to travel on and every vein has been a canal of grief.Our LORD experienced it in the fullest measure for us all to save us.The saints and martyrs experienced it because of their love  to Jesus  in  peace and experiencing glory of heaven..

      In the song three painful after effects of death are mentioned

       1   Mudiv------Perish and lost eternally.

      In the song  we are pleading grace against this eternally lost situation on the basis of our baptism.Many of us do not know the theology of baptism but we believe and that "KOODASA" has taught us  that  real baptism is on the basis of the dedication or the commitment we pledge at the time of baptism to deny Satan and accept Christ. At the time of baptism we pledge that' I refuse Satan and his work on me'. That means, I will not sin purposely.On this condition the baptism of the infant or person is blessed.This is a life long dedication from our part.Are we keeping it or breaking it?.
      Romans 6.3 says ARE YOU IGNORANT OF THE FACT THAT ALL OF US WHO HAVE BEEN BAPTIZED INTO JESUS CHRIST WERE BAPTIZED INTO HIS DEATH.Baptism is death and burial of old personality and resurrection of the new person with renewed mind.

      The song says we are "Christuvine Aninjavarakunu ". Colossians 3.12 says  cloth yourselves as God's own picked representatives by PUTTING ON behavior marked by tenderhearted pity,mercy,kind feeling and lowly opinion of yourself The christian baptism gives us these character wise qualities. A person who cling to Christ for these virtues will never go to hell.

      2 dahanan or agni bhakshicheedaruthe--"-I may not be a  part of the ever consuming fire  in the hell" .The meaningful saying we should always keep in mind say's POSITION IN ITSELF IS NO GUARANTEE OF SALVATION.WE PRAY IN THIS LINE OF THOUGHT ON THE MEMORIAL DAY OF EVEN  THE CLERGY .That means mere participation in the holy Qurbana is not sufficient  but true repentance and dedicated participation will give us the grace to be in the heaven.

      3 Ninne Vazhthiya Vadanangal----How much of our mouth is used for praising God.How can we use our mouth for praising God at the same time cursing our partner,brothers and others.How many of us have a commitment that our mouth will not lie? Mathew 12.36 says on the day of judgment men will have to give account for every idle(in operative,non-working) word we speak.If it is so what about our lies?

      In the closing line again we request mercy to our LORD who visited the realm of dead after crucifixion.

      Dear friends, pain of the body at death,mental agony at death and if you are not repented,doom of the hell fire after judgment are all realities.Unfortunately the subjects like Day of judgement,Hell fire and Second coming of  Christ and Salvation are not teaches effectively in  churches now a days .The sermons during the Holy Mass skip these shearing truths.We, the old generation only know it.The younger generation will even scold at anybody who dare to speech about it all.

      We shall pray that truth will prevail and believers will  be repented and escape hell fire by HIS grace.Let each one of us rededicate ourselves  to the pledge we have taken at time of baptism.

      U T GEORGE