Spiritual Words.

  • Mark Sadek
    Message 1 of 1395 , Oct 2, 2012
      "...those who wish to live virtuously should not hanker after praise, be involved with too many people, keep going out, or abuse others (however much they deserve it), or talk excessively, even if they can speak well on every subject."

      St. Diadochos of Photiki.
      "And you, being dead in your trespasses and the uncircumcision of your flesh, He has made alive together with Him, having forgiven you all trespasses, having wiped out the handwriting of requirements that was against us, which was contrary to us. And He has taken it out of the way, having nailed it to the cross." Colossians 2:13-14
    • Mark Sadek
      Message 1395 of 1395 , May 26

        "When you see the cross, know and believe that you are seeing Christ enthroned on it; when you pray before the cross, believe that you are doing so concerning Christ our God and not with inanimate matter. For it is Christ Who receives the veneration you offer before the cross; and it is He Who hears the supplications of your mouth and fulfills the desires of your heart, which you ask with faith. Whoever does not honor the cross, or insults it, insults Christ Himself."

           St. Nerses Shnorhali.

        "Lord, where are Your former lovingkindnesses, Which You swore to David in Your truth?"  Psalm 89:49

        Prayer Requests:

        Scott Joshua J.
        John B. - Peace
        M & M - Strong faith