God is Already There

  • Rev John Brian
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 5, 2012
      God is Already There

      Please pray for our mission.

      LISTEN ON-LINE HERE:
      http://frjohbrian.blogspot.com/2012/09/god-is-already-there.html

      In the view from God's perspective, He is always ready for us to be with Him. He waits for us to be with Him.

      From our perspective, if we are trying to advance spiritually, we can feel that we are taking one step forward and two steps back.

      Good news! God is already there!

      Fr. John Brian gives an inspirational sermon of living in the authentic spirituality of God's presence in this world.

      This sermon uses and refers to scripture readings appointed by the Syrian Malankara calendar and was given on Sunday, September 23, 2012 by Fr. John-Brian Paprock at Holy Transfiguration Orthodox Mission Chapel, Madison, Wisconsin.