Spiritual Words.

  • Mark Sadek
    Message 1 of 1352 , Oct 2, 2012
      "...those who wish to live virtuously should not hanker after praise, be involved with too many people, keep going out, or abuse others (however much they deserve it), or talk excessively, even if they can speak well on every subject."

      St. Diadochos of Photiki.
      "And you, being dead in your trespasses and the uncircumcision of your flesh, He has made alive together with Him, having forgiven you all trespasses, having wiped out the handwriting of requirements that was against us, which was contrary to us. And He has taken it out of the way, having nailed it to the cross." Colossians 2:13-14
    • Mark Sadek
      Message 1352 of 1352 , Mar 17

        "There is wise love that profits its owner although it causes pain, for it is edifying to his soul and to his eternal fate. There is also foolish love that destroys its owner although it exhibits features of kindness and tenderness."

           H.H. Pope Shenouda III.

        "You will show me the path of life; In Your presence is fullness of joy; At Your right hand are pleasures forevermore."  Psalm 16:11

        Prayer Requests:

        John B. - Peace
        M & M - Strong faith
        J. De Ramos - Stage 1 Leukemia.