CARPENTER AT THE RIGHT OF VASTHU

  • Dn. MONSY JACOB
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 25, 2012
      CARPENTER AT THE RIGHT OF VASTHU
      I remember old carpenter coming to plots of land and determining the right place to construct a house. I have noticed many plots which are more than two acres being discarded and another 25 cents bought for a house where the vastu is good. The discarded plots are later bought by others and subdivided in to many parcels and huge houses built.I have seen people living happily in vasthu-less houses with three square meals a day. I do not know. May be the old carpenter was looking for a nice spot where the indwellers would be eating only tapioca and hot pepper chutney; and hence the carpenter could not identify the spot.

      When the carpenter does a pooja for spotting or for placing the uttharam, he is invoking demons. The demons claim rights over the house and the people inside. In the future when their children or grand children or others demolish the house to build a larger one; these demons get uncomfortable and miss-haps happens. I have come across people saying that someone would die if their house is demolished; as per the carpenter. We believe in carpenter at the house and Jesus in the church. We believe in the sacrament of matrimony if the timing is as per the soothsayer. We see church leaders who have the icons of Jesus and other native gods. Jesus stretched out His hands on the cross for sinners; we stretch out our hands at parties to receive sin and idol worshiping.

      We assign a side for the thief who was hanged with Jesus. The scripture does not say right or left. But he proclaimed that Jesus is Lord and messiah who will return as the King. This is his ORTHO(RIGHT)-DOX(FAITH). It is the sthuthy-chovvakkapetta-viswasam�. In Mathew we read that our Lord will tell the lamb on the RIGHT to inherit the kingdom. Is it not the believers who are RIGHT with
      Jesus?� I do not know. I am only a deacon. I do know from physics that I can stand only at one angle; which is the Right Angle. But I can fall in any angle I choose.

      In Deuteronomy 9-12; we read; �When you enter the land the Lord�your God is giving you, do not learn to imitate the detestable ways of the nations there. Let no one be found among you who sacrifices their son or daughter in the fire, who practices divination or sorcery, interprets omens, engages in witchcraft, or casts spells, or who is a medium or spiritist�or who consults the dead. Anyone who does these things is detestable to the Lord; because of these same detestable practices the Lord�your God will drive out those nations before you�.

      Did we lose our purpose then? to believe and preach awanavente-viswasam awanawane-rakshikkum�. With no mission of evangelization? Did we preach that different cultures name the same god differently; but it is the same? Did we pour filthy water in to the precious blood of Jesus and the holy bloods of all the martyrs; just for tea and parippuvada?� Is the spirit of the holy martyrs against us? As said in Rev.6: 9-10. I do not know.

      Dn. Monsy
      Manimalethu Jacob
      BOSTON