Today with Jesus

  • Rev. Fr. Paulose V V
    Message 1 of 442 , Sep 22, 2012
      Today with Jesus

      “Mary Magdalene, Mary the mother of James, and Salome bought spices so that they might go to anoint Jesus’ body.”(Mathew 16:1)

      Capitan, the dog, Guards his Master’s grave 6 years ! “until he dies too.” 13 year old son of the master

      Love is the basic instinct of all living bodies for its existence. Love lost, the death is warranted. The perfect progeny of living beings are the end result of love making. Love in any forms is beautiful and heavenly. With out love any venture , steps, thoughts, words are to be shunned and arrested. For love all hurdles are crossable with its hurts and blood. For true love there is no end- everlasting. Jesus is the lover who transmits it by his presence in spirit with in all the human bodies. He died , buried, resurrected , accented and then descended on human beings by the holy spirit and has been living among them for his love. “ I will not leave you and desert you.” Where is our love in our daily life? Are we busy no to love and to be loved and be justified? Are we away from the basic – to love and to be loved? For why are we busy?- Is it for Hatred ,Hell ,and Death! The loving women of Jesus purchased the spices on Saturday evening after the Sabbath had ended so they could go to the tomb early the next morning and anoint Jesus’ body as a sign of love, devotion, and respect. Are we away from the tomb of our fellow beings even to show this kind of love by not to be at their tomb even at the memorials?

      The German shepherd Dog, Capitan has stood guard over his master’s grave for 6 years since 2006. He ran away from home after his master Miguel Guzman died in 2006. When Guzman’s family visited the grave after the funeral, they found the dog sitting on it. Capitan has grieved and literally crying at his masters tomb at the cemetery in the Villa Carlos Paz in Central Argentina. Cemetery’s director Hector Baccega says,” he turned up here one day, all his own, and started wandering all around the cemetery until he eventually found the tomb of his master. During the day he sometimes has a walk around the cemetery, but always rushes back to the grave.. And every day, at 6 of clock sharp, he lies down on top of the grave stays there all night. Staff at the cemetery began feeding the dog out of compassion..” relatives have tried to bring Capitan back home, but each time the dog returns to his master’s grave. Damian, 13 year old son of Guzman said: “ I’ve tried to bring Capitan home several times, but he always comes straight back to the cemetery. I think he’s going to be there until he dies too. He’s looking after my dad.”

      Prayer. Jesus let us love and die than hate and live. Let us respect the bodies of our fellow beings. Let all the living beings stay closer to closer in love than to kill and eat themselves. We pray for the love of the dog Capitan and all those respect the bodies of friends and relatives in love for Jesus.

      All we ask in the name of Jesus. Amen.

      Love
      Paulose Achen
      Toronto