A Request

  • Rev. Fr. Paulose V V
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 22, 2012
      A Request

      By the grace of Jesus-our only Lord and God, the Jerusalem Mortho Mariam Syriac Orthodox Church, Scarborough, 72, birchmount Rd, Ontario Canada M1M 3j6 Toronto, Canada has registered under “Canadian charity’ on 18th June 2012, in the name of "JERUSALEM CHRISTIAN MISSION"

      We have opened a bank account for the church with Td bank of Canada.

      For writing cheque

      Account name: “Jerusalem Christian Mission”

      We request one and all who are inspired and desired to give a helping hand to “Jerusalem Christian Mission “to do the mission of Christian love, to do your contribution. For on -line contribution, on request we will be providing the details. First Priority- A Retreat centre.

      Love in Jesus
      Paulose achen
      Address: Fr.V.V. Paulose,
      5-6540 Falconer Dr, Mississauga On L5N 1M1, Canada.
      vvpaulose@...
      TelephoneL(001)-567-2639(Land), (001)-416-505-0107(Mobile)