The Last Verse of the Book of Psalms

  • Shibu Luke Podiyan
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 22, 2012
      The Last Verse of the Book of Psalms

      The last verse of the book of Psalms is: “Let everything that has breath praise the LORD. Praise the LORD!” This blessed me this eve as I read Ps. 150 and prayed with the family. Lord, I have breath – I thank you. This is enough for me to be praising you: that you have given me breath. My breath is in you hand, Lord. Oh let me thank you and praise you, and keep thanking you and praising you as long as I have breath, Lord.

      As we praise the Lord from a thankful and humble heart (just for having the breath of life), it is as if a fragrance ascends toward heaven. We have joy as we give thanks and praise, and we are filled with the Spirit, Eph. 5:18-20. Lord, let me praise you and keep praising you with joy.

      See also Ps. 104: 33-34: “I will sing to the Lord as long as I live; I will sing praise to my God while I have my being. May my meditation be sweet.”

      Thankful for your prayers,
      Bro. Shibu Luke Podiyan,
      Washington,D.C