Raban Very Rev. Nathaniel Joseph will be consecrate as Bishop of United Arab Emirates on 26th of October

  • SOCM News Bureau
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 21, 2012
    • 1 Attachment
    • 17 KB
    His Holiness the Patriarch of Antioch and the East Moran Mor Ignatius Zakka I Iwas will consecrate Raban Very Rev. Nathaniel Joseph as Bishop of United Arab Emirates on 26th of October 2012 at the Monastery of Mor Gabriel Ajaltoun Kesrouan, Lebanon.

    Raban Nathaniel Joseph was born in Hasake, Syria in 1976.
    Order of Raban on : 1998
    Priesthood on : 1999
    Theological colleges:-
    1. St Ephrem Theological College, Damascus, Syria
    2. St John the Evangelist College, Paderborn

    For more news and updates from SOCMNet, please visit https://www.facebook.com/SOCMNet