Spiritual Words.

  • Mark Sadek
    Message 1 of 1570 , Sep 21, 2012
      "Blessed is the soul that, because it expects its Lord daily, thinks nothing of the day's toil or the night's, since He is going to appear in the morning."

      Ilias the Presbyter.

      "The king shall have joy in Your strength, O Lord; And in Your salvation how greatly shall he rejoice! You have given him his heart's desire, And have not withheld the request of his lips." Psalms 21:1-2
    • Mark Sadek
      Message 1570 of 1570 , Feb 9 5:11 PM

        "The heart can change several times in one moment - to good or evil, to faith or unbelief, to simplicity or cunning, to love or hatred, to benevolence or envy, to generosity or avarice, to chastity or fornication. O, what inconstancy! O, how many dangers! O, how sober and watchful we must be!"

           St. John of Kronstadt.

        "Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil walks about like a roaring lion, seeking whom he may devour."  1 Peter 5:8

        Prayer Requests:

        Hanna - Heart surgery
        Ursula - Another surgery
        Evelyn - Cancer
        5 years old Luke and 8 years old Cassie - Health issues
        Daoud - Peace.
        Edith D.
        Christina P.
        Dena T.