Off-campus recruitment in a US IT MNC for 2012 passout candidates.

  • Viny Varghese
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 20, 2012
      Dear Moderators,

      I am not sure whether I could post this recruitment drive details through our forum. I just posted it thinking, this may be useful for candidates from our community. Please publish it, if it could be shared through this discussion forum.

      Title: Software Engineer in Hewlett Packard, India

      Qualification: BE/B Tech; B SC (Computer Science only) and BCA.

      Minimum aggregate of 72% in Engineering /Graduation or 7 CGPA.
      Minimum aggregate of 65% in X and XII

      Year of Passing: 2012 only

      Streams : Computer Science, Information Technology, Information Science, Electronics and Communication only Candidates who meet the selection criteria will be called for the written test. We will communicate the date and the venue to the candidates directly.

      If anyone falls under this criteria and interested for this vacancy may forward CV to my personal id viny.varghese@...

      Thanks
      Vineeth